Hadley Caravan Park, Hadley Cross Country and Al Fresco Kitchen
All of us at Hadley Park feel that the safety of the staff and customers is a very high priority at this worrying time. We have put in place several measure to ensure that all customers have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
We are following all of the coronavirus updates from the World Health Organisation and following the advice from the UK Government, the public health authorities and the local medical professionals.
The Caravan Park, Cross Country and Café will remain open as usual
The following measures have been put in place including.
· Regular team briefings to reinforce the advice of good personal hygiene and the reminder of what do if they or a family member is unwell with symptoms respiratory problems, fever or flu like symptoms and to call NHS 111 immediately.
· We are recommending that staff limit personal contact such as handshakes
· There is hand sanitizer available on the counters.
· All tables, chairs, doors and floors are being cleaned with antibacterial chemicals on a regular basis.
· We are still accepting cash but we do also have a contactless machine which is the preferable payment method recommended to avoid the spread of the virus through money.
We would also like to remind our customers at the café that we have the hatch where we can pass your order for you to take away, eat in your car or weather permitting on the café decking and in the garden if following the advice you would like to be alone.
The caravan site is easily accessed where you can use the small quiet site to gain some calm whilst this situation is being resolved.
We are having regular management briefings to make daily reviews of the situation and will make any adjustments as necessary.
We will continue to follow any advice from the government and medical authorities.
If you have any concerns about your stay at Hadley Park or the café please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at Hadley.
From all at the Hadley Park Team.